The School Will:
- Care for your child’s happiness, safety and well-being.
- Do our utmost to ensure your child reaches his or her potential.
- Provides a balanced, enriched and fully-rounded curriculum and meet the individual needs for your child.
- Achieve high standards through good relationships, high expectations and clear boundaries, both in and out of school.
- Keep you informed about general school matters and your child’s progress in particular.
- Give you opportunities to consult on plans and projects in taking the school forward.
- Be open and welcoming and provide opportunities for you to be involved in school life.
- Contact you, as appropriate, when we have concerns.
- See that their child gets to school on time and properly equipped.
- Ensure that their child always attends, with the exception of illness/approved absences.
- Make the school aware of concerns or problems that might affect their child’s work or behaviour.
- Be polite and courteous in all their dealings with the school.
- Support all school expectations and policies in full, including behaviour.
- Ensure their child attends in the correct school uniform, as stated in the uniform policy.
- Regularly attend parents’ evenings and consultations to discuss their child’s progress.
- Make an effort to get to know about their child’s life in school.
- Take responsibility for arranging appropriate transport for their child to and from school.
- Take responsibility for their child’s behaviour on the journey to and from school.
- Not use social media in a way that causes grievance to the school, its staff or other parents and children.
The Pupil Will:
- Attend every day unless they are ill or an approved absence is granted.
- Wear the correct school uniform at all times.
- Bring all the equipment they need every day.
- Be courteous, polite and helpful to all members of the school community.
- Complete all of their class work and homework to the best of their ability.
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti.
- Obey the school rules and behaviour policies.
- Take responsibility for their own actions.
- Represent the school positively and responsibly at all times, especially when wearing the school uniform.
- Not use electronic or social media in a way that causes grievance to the school, its staff or other parents and children.